Hope Anchors

Hey y'all! Kristen here showing you different ways to use your Hope Anchors stamp. 



I used the same layout, just different materials and colors!! Here's what I came up with. :)


All three cards have a different feel! For the first, I wanted to use a coral, mint and gold ink pallet. I'm a such a sucker for these colors!!


For the second card, I used different shades of grey. Actually, they are from Simon Says Stamps new release of inks. They're seriously the perfect shades! I wanted to create an ombre effect with this card. 


For the last card, I used your typical nautical colors: navy and red. I just love the simplicity of this card! 


Well that's it from me today! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! :)




5 comments

  1. These are all beautiful! I'm off to order this one :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote ! A lovely selection of cards & I just love the grey one - such beautiful tones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice CAS cards. You showed so well how different the same card can look with different colors and patterns. I love it and the sequins are wonderful on them for a little bling! Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top