Video: Creating woodgrain background with your inks

Hello there,

want a new video-tutorial? Last week I found a tutorial on a technique that creates a stunning woodgrain background that looks even more awesome if it's combined with the large Neat & Tangled sentiment stamps.
The best thing about it: it is easy, it's quick and you don't have to put a lot effort into it. So I really wanted to share this with you and created two cards using the same technique, to show you some of the possibilities.



The video is cut and also sped up, but let me tell you that both cards did take about 15 minutes, so one card can easily be done in less than ten minutes. I hope you give this technique a try! (I totally fell in love with it)


Have a nice day, and enjoy some crafty time!

Christine



15 comments

  1. This is such a cool technique and the end result is amazing. Thank you for sharing your awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! You wouldn't need a woodgrain stamp set or wood paper at all with this fun technique. Love seeing ways to stretch the supplies I already own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! What a brilliant idea! Love those backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make things look so easy - thanks for sharing this technique!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! such an amazing way to create a custom background!! i am in LOVE! thank you for the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered Christine's blog and videos a couple weeks ago. I love how she does this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the technique you demonstrated. I also enjoyed your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this amazing technique! I love the cards you created! I'm definitely going to try this very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Great job on the tutorial and your cards are beautiful.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This totally rocks, can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! Gonna try this technique this week! So awesome! Thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine, you are my hero! This is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top