Thank you and Goodbye

Hello friends.

I'm here with SUCH a hard post today.

It's my last for Neat and Tangled :(

I've been thinking and thinking and thinking about this. I LOVE being a part of the Neat and Tangled team, it's such a fun, supportive, innovative team and the stamps? Well, I love 'em. Plain and Simple.

But it's time. After two years and SO much fun, so many fabulous stamp sets, it's time for me to let the new team (and a few new members who are yet to come), perform their magic with the stamps.

And the more I see the projects the new DT members are making, such amazing, INSPIRATIONAL cards, the more I know it's the right decision.

So here is my last card as a Neat and Tangled DT member (but definitely not my last card using Neat and Tangled :))




I wanted to keep it simple, because really, what more is there to say?


Thank you Danielle, for having me, for asking me, for letting me be a part of your dream coming true, it's been an honour.

xoxo


3 comments

  1. You are such an inspiration Linda! Will miss your N&T projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you Linda, thanks for all the inspiration you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the simple card with such a beautiful embossing folder. Fabulous job! Sorry to see you go...Best Wishes to you! Thank You for your many beautiful projects.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top