Noticed By Neat and Tangled!

Hello friends! It's been a while since I've done a Noticed By post and there are plenty of you out there using Neat and Tangled that definitely deserve a shout out!  So let's get your Friday started with some fun!  

If you get noticed you may proudly display the Noticed By badge below!
I absolutely love this trio of cards by Jill using Hope Anchors, Dreams, and My Favorite! Watercoloring is so popular right now and she totally nailed it!

Next up is this card by Rachel using the sentiment from You + Me. What awesome masking!
This matching card and envelope using the stars from Sparkle and Shine by Nikki is amazing! I always forget to decorate my envelopes and this has definitely inspired me!
This card by Cornelia using Everyday Labels is so fun! I love the colors!
This one by Kelly using On the Strip 2 and Fresh Blooms is a stunner!
May's use of Ink Splash with some paint achieves a really cool effect on her card!
And this one by Lyndal is just so happy and cheerful! She does a fabulous job of combining Everyday Circles, Sunburst, Just Thinking of You and the sentiment from Fresh Blooms!

Thank you all so much for using Neat and Tangled for your projects! Nothing makes me happier than seeing all of your amazing creations!

If you use Neat and Tangled and would like to be noticed make sure to play along with our Little Tangles challenges, add cards to our Flickr group, or share on our Facebook page!

xo
Danielle


4 comments

  1. very awesome "Notices" lots of great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these cards...now I need more of the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually can't believe i get to see my name on your blog! I am about to burst :) So honoured to be amongst such talent. Thank you so much! jillx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top