Say Cheese!


Hi Neat & Tangled friends!
Amy Kolling here with a bittersweet post because it's my LAST post as part of the original DT.  Danielle has expanded her team and it's time for my style to go!  I have really enjoyed this team and am so grateful to Danielle for letting me design with her stamps.  

Did you see the fabulous new release of stamps last week?  If not, scroll back through the posts from last week!  The new DT has outdone themselves!!!

I created my card with the new set called Photo Booth.  I just love all the itty bitty images that are included in this set which are perfectly sized to fit in the photo strip stamp from the set.  But here, I've used the little camera stamp to stamp my own background paper.  Just goes to show how you can use all those smaller images in way that really shows them off!

Say Cheese2


Since this is my last post, I wanted to share a few of my favorite NAT cards I've made during my term.  Hope you enjoy and have a great summer!!!

2.26.14

Our Life

Just saying hi

Stop and Go1

5 comments

Back to Top