Lets Celebrate Card

Hi everyone! This is Yana sharing a masculine birthday card (or an invitation) with you today! 

For this card I experimented a bit with different types of inks - I started out with some dye inks and stamped a couple of balloons. I than moved onto pigment inks and stamped some more balloons overlapping the dye-ink stamped ones. I really like the end result - I was able to achieve a bit of a translucent effect, or I guess I was able to make my balloons a bit more realistic and somewhat see-through.




I used the Just for You stamp set for the balloons and Party Dots set for the sentiment. To make the card masculine I went with different shades of blue, aqua and brown and I also added stripped pattern paper to the background of my card.


To make my card pop I used a few different sequins, enamel dots and a bit of twine:


Finally, I also embellished an envelope with some matching pattern paper:

3 comments

Back to Top