Quick step-by-step for cards full of texture!

Hey! It's Kasia here today and I'd like to show you in few simple steps how to add more funny textures and details into your cards! It really doesn't take that much time especially if you prepare few cards at once and effects are usually very interesting and surprising! In here I worked with some Christmas sets: Santa's Notes and Sweet Home! I snapped for you few photos of my process:











At this point you are done! I prepared these 2 cards in less than 30 minutes (with taking photos!), so it isn't really time consuming and with Neat and Tangled sets of stamps you could create many lovely scenes like these! Here are some details of each card for you:



I hope you will try some of these simple techniques and have as much fun with them as I do! Remember to share the results with us! Have a great day!

Kasia

7 comments

  1. These turned out great, Kasia -- I can't believe they only took you 30 minutes! I sense you may be a more decisive and experienced crafter than I...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are super cute...great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards look amazing :) And it seems that t's really easy to make them. I have to try this! Thank you Kasia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent ideas and inspiration Kasia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so cool and fun!! Thanks for taking the time to make this awesome tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I can now attempt Kasia-style :D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top