Happy Halloween!

Hello friends, Danielle here! I can't believe it is Wednesday already, my week is all thrown off because of hurricane Sandy. We were very blessed and sustained no damage or loss of power. I know so many others were not as fortunate and I am keeping you all in my thoughts.

You MUST stop by here tomorrow because there will be a BIG announcement!! I am so excited, and I know you will be too! There might just be some giveaways and a freebie  ;)

I also wanted to share a fun Halloween card I made using Graveyard Shift, and some Hero Arts!
Look at this skeleton
I just love embossing this skeleton in white on black cardstock! I also have made a few cards recently with this little panel that can open up. I think it adds a fun element to a card, something unexpected and a great way to tuck away a little surprise ;)
skeletoninside

I think this is pretty self-explanitory, but if should have any questions just ask! I hope you have a very safe and Happy Halloween!

Supplies


9 comments

  1. Oh my goodness this skeleton card is so cute! Love it paired with the black and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is a cool card..totally love it..can't wait to hear the big news..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how FUN is this! I love the striking color combo and clever design! And... I can't wait to hear the announcement :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so super cute and looks fabulous embossed in white on black card stock :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Danielle! And your skellie is just the cutest embossed in white. Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Love the little door feature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME card Danielle!!
    Can't wait for the lil' tangles ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top