Noticed by Neat and Tangled: Halloween!

Welcome to another edition of Noticed by Neat and Tangled! I've been stalking searching the Flickr and Facebook groups for your inspiring projects, and WOW you guys are amazing. It's so hard to choose just a few!  Guess I'll just have to do this more often :) I love seeing all your projects, it makes me so happy!

So without further a do, here is a round up of some amazing Neat and Tangled Halloween projects! Ladies, don't forget to grab the badge!
noticed by
First of all, June is a genius for using Fresh Blooms on a Halloween card! So elegant!

Vicki shared this one over on her blog, Clips-n-cuts this week. I love the googley eyes on the ghosts from Halloween Scene!
This one from Tenia is just perfect! Love the all white with hints of black and pop of orange!
Happy Halloween Card
Awesome colors and layout on this one by Patti J! Such a clever use of the images from Halloween Scene to create those cute scenes!
Happy Halloween
I found this one by Stephanie of A Stephmade Life, love the clean and simple look of this card! Would be easy to replicate!
happy halloween

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!



8 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing my card! I find myself reaching for this set all the time! Great projects here by all...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all this Halloween goodness! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so fun..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that I got noticed by my newest favorite stamp company! My "Santa's Notes" arrived in yesterday's mail....thank you! I can't wait to play with them. Your shipping is super fast. I am honored to be in such good company in this post Vicki & Patti created adorable scenes and Tenia & Steph's white out cards are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) these projects are fab! lovely ideas from all these lovely designers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these awesome cards!!! Thanks for sharing my card up there, dearie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are awesome! Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top