Boo!

 Hi everyone!  Amy here again with more Halloween goodness!  I don't know about you but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  Something about the costumes, the haunted houses, the FUN.  Today I have a CAS card to share using Halloween Scene and Little Tangles.

CASology--Night
 

I've added a few elements "popped" off my card to add dimension to an otherwise CAS design.  I love how it turned out!   Who wouldn't think that bat is cute??  Anyway, thanks so much for joining me here today on the blog! 



{boo}
Stamps: Halloween Scene, Little Tangles (Neat & Tangled)
Paper: Smokey Shadow, SS White, Harvest Gold (PTI)
Ink: Fresh Snow (PTI), Charcoal Palette
Dies: Circles (Spellbinders)
Misc: Prisma Glitter, Foam Adhesive

9 comments

  1. It is indeed a cute bat. Love the CAS style and the overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally adorable card...that little bat cracks me up...so fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bat is cute, yep. And the scripty "boo" matches him well -- neither of them can really be called scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bat. Do Bats smile? He looks like he has a
    smirk! Like I will bit you soon! LOL. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute halloween card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You're in halloween mood these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I like how you put the chevron pattern behind the circles - really finishes off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, this is so sweet and adorable! Great chevron across and I adore that little bat, the "boo" sentiment, and the clouds :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top