A Halloween Hello!

Hi everyone! Amy Kolling here to share a card today with you using some of the Halloween stamps from Neat & Tangled! These are just too cute! I could create LOTS of Halloween goodness with these! Just sayin'! Here I've used Graveyard Shift and Halloween Scene.

Happy Haunting

The first thing I thought to do with this skeleton image was to make him wave. It was so easy to do! A little fussy cutting and giving him 2 right arms....was all it took!

Happy Haunting  

I've also used the fence image to add some popular arrows to show off that wonderful handwritten sentiment! I hope you've enjoyed this as I had so much fun making it!

{happy haunting}
Stamps: Graveyard Shift, Halloween Scene (Neat & Tangled)
Paper: Lemon Tart, SS White, True Black (PTI)
Ink: Versamark, True Black (PTI)
Designer Paper: Haunted Hallows (Teresa Collins)
Dies: Fabulous Frames (PTI)
Misc: Black Twine, Prisma Glitter, White Filigree Embossing Powder (PTI), Foam Adhesive

6 comments

  1. Wonderful card, Amy! I adore the polka dots, the black and white color scheme and the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect!! Love the text in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you cut his arms to have him waving...that is so cute! Love the black polaroid and text behind, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cute. great idea on the waving! fabulous card and i love the text background.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top