Kindness Matters

Hello Neat & Tangled fans! Mary Dawn here with a quick card made with my new favorite set. Yes, I just professed my love for a stamp set. I'm such a sentiment junkie and the sentiments in Kindness Matters speak to my word loving heart.

I kept this one pretty simple--I stamped the row of hearts repeatedly, flipping it each time, to create the tone-on-tone orange strip and I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock. I added a strip of teal cardstock on either side of the orange panel to frame it. I added some orange velvet flowers, some teal cardstock leaves and teal mirrored embellishments for flower centers.

I trimmed the card base just a bit so that I could extend the sentiment banner off to the right. This way it's more balanced AND it still fits in an A2 envelope.

Thanks for joining me on the blog today. I'd love to know what your favorite Neat & Tangled stamp set is.

xoxo

Mary Dawn

7 comments

  1. Excellent card, I love the colours. I have those Maya Road flowers, need to dig them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours on this!! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Mary Dawn! The colors are so yummy against kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tone on tone hand stamped background - I never could have gotten it lined up so perfectly. The colors are so bright and I love the clean composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how exquisite is the color combo!! Love it, Mary Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the color combo. My favorite Neat & Tangled set right now is Halloween scene. I had a blast making Halloween cards (and Halloween isn't particularly my fav holiday, so that's saying a lot!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect and lovely, MD! Great sketch and a lovely color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top