October Release Day 5: Introducing Kindness Matters

Hi again! Welcome back for the last day of our October Release Week. I can't believe it's almost over already!  Luckily there is still one more set to see and  tons of gorgeous inspiration today! :) ALL stamps are now available for purchase in the SHOP.
releaselogo
I am here today with one of my favorite new sets (is it okay for me to have a favorite? LOL). It is a 4x6 set filled with unique handwritten sentiments and some images to accompany them.  I truly believe in the power of being kind, and that what inspired this set! So watch the video to see it all stamped out, and don't forget that all stamps are now available for purchase in the SHOP

And now for some unbelievable DT projects!

Bear Kindness
By Jean Manis
Kindness_Phoneholder1
By Chari Moss
Kindness_Phoneholder2
By Chari Moss
KIND_1
By Kasia Tomaszewska
ombre hearts
By Linda Trace
You Are
By Linda Trace
Thank you for your kindness_flowers
By Linda Trace
N&T: Kindness Matters Release
By Pamela Ho
_DSC0021
By Suzanne Dahlberg
_DSC0025
By Suzanne Dahlberg
dsc_0096
By Katie Gehring
dsc_0107
By Katie Gehring


The girls really out did themselves this week! Please don't forget to stop by their blogs to show them some love :)

Thank you all again for making release week so much fun! I'll be back tomorrow with a special post for World Card Making Day!

19 comments

  1. beautiful set! the mix of handwritten and typed fonts is perfect. it fills a void in my stamp collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this set! This is my favorite too! :) And these projects are all absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this set looks so cute! All of these projects are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the set and those projects are just what I like
    beautiful, simple and elegant and not gaudy. I like
    simple and beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this set! Beautiful CAS cards ladies, TFS?
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sentiment set and great samples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards by everyone, but Suzanne's card with the chevrons and cork flowers is my fave!!! SO beautiful!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok next paycheck I'm buying this set! It's perfect and so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my - this is gorgeous. every project in this round is amazing! i really am digging what you can do w/ this set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the way you wrote the "K" in this set:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sweet set. Big congrats for such a beautiful release, Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great set!! Fantastic projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous set! Love all of the DT's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally agree that this stamp is a must have!! Congrats and thank Danielle for this awesome and successful release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you used your own handwriting for this set...very versatile, and perfect for so many of my projects! Great job on this release, Danielle...you ROCK!
    Off to your FB page, and to see all the great inspiration from your DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this set!! Your handwritting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top