You did it!

Hello there!

Mayuri to share a card using the Mermazing stamp set from the July Release!

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled August 2016 - Mermazing.

I created a focal area on a piece of white cardstock by simply stamping with an acrylic block - first, I added some drops of Dylusions inks onto the block, lightly spritzed with water and then stamped straight down!

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled August 2016 - Mermazing.

The acrylic block happened to be shaped like a flower rather than a square, which is why it created such an unusual impression - I quickly heat set the panel and adhered it down to a white card base.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled August 2016 - Mermazing.

I stamped the mermaid image from the set with Versafine Onyx Black ink and then coloured her in with some ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I then fussy-cut her out, and foam mounted her the the card front.

 ©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled August 2016 - Mermazing.

To finish off, I stamped a sentiment from the same set and dotted a few sequins from the Mermaid Tail Sequin Mix.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments

  1. Wow, those colors really pop - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created your beautiful, bright,colorful background. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Mayuri. She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card love that watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! It is so adorable! I also love the colors and how they just stand out on the card. Is there anything I don't like about this card? Nope! Is there anything I like about this card? Everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of vibrant colours. Your colouring technique on the mermaid is really pretty! Great card

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top