Hooray Card with Daria

Hi Dear friends,

Daria here. Hope you are doing fine.  I am having a very elegant and interesting card to share with you today. I instantly fell in love with our new Hooray die. It is so delicate and elegant... and you can use it both with sentiment and as a wreath.... I choose to use both variants :)


For the front of my card, I die cut the wreath out of glitter cardstock:


But left it whole and white for the inside:


There is a piece of accetate in between to hold my glittery shimmery wreath :)


It turned out to be a window card with layering effect using our new Hooray die :)



Hope you liked it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you soon
xoxo,
Daria

6 comments

  1. This is just gorgeous Daria. A beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Daria! Love the design and colors, going to have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold leaf wreath and do you know why? It reminds me of the Olympics! It's such a pretty card. I give it a gold medal! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top