Succulents thinking of you cards with Sveta Fotinia

Hello everyone!

Sveta is here and I want to share with you  my way to use Succulent Journaling card Nice And Neat die for a sympathy cards. Of course you can use the same idea for more happy occasions and choose brighter colors for it!


For the first card I used both dies.  I created a background with pale mint Bazzil cardstock using the mat die, and cut the journaling die itself using black cardstock. I blended a bit of white chalk ink on the sentiment strip to give it a chalkboard style look. I chose the "Sending prayers" sentiment from Succulent Journaling card stamp set.


For the second card, I continued with the chalkboard theme and used black cardstock blended with white for a whole card base. This time I went with inlaid die cutting technique and colored my succulents with purple chameleon pen marker.


I really like this lacy look of succulent die cut! Next time I will definitely try to cut out succulents and create something really tender! How would you use this die/stamp set? Please share with us!


Thanks!
Have a great and inspired day!

13 comments

Back to Top