Make Today Awesome!


Hello!  It's Amy here with a quick home decor project using the Awesome stamp set:


I love the Awesome stamp set!  There are so many possibilities...I knew that I wanted a little inspirational quote for my desk so I simply stamped the words in red ink on aqua paper.  The contrast makes it so much fun.

Here's a peek of it on my desk:


I'm lucky to live by an Ikea, that's where the frame is from.  I can easily keep adding new quotes!

awesome

Just a reminder that if there is a product that is out of stock, make sure you click on the "E-mail Me" so that you'll be alerted when it has been restocked!  The Awesome set should be coming back into the store as early as next week!



Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

14 comments

  1. This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy this is darling, and the frame is going on my Ikea shopping list! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Amy.. I love these frames. I have a few in my craft room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, this is so AWESOME. Love the frame and the inspirational sentiment you created. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet! And yes, you are, totally awesome! This is a wonderful idea. Love the aqua and red together; it's one of my favorite color combinations ever! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cool reminder for the beginning of a new day :)! Love your home decor project, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your awesome card, its really right up town

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your awesome card, its really right up town

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top