Distress Crayons + Emboss Resist



Hi Friends! It's Nina-Marie here with you today, sharing a card featuring one of my favorite Winter/Christmas stamp sets from Neat and Tangled; Winter Wishes. I've also used the new Doily Tag die that was released this month as part of our Birthday celebration release!

The adorable little snowy scene in this set just totally captures my heart and I have used this many times in the past because I love it so much. Today I wanted to use it with my Tim Holtz Distress Crayons to create an emboss resist.



The Distress Crayons from Tim Holtz are a newer product on the market and while I've had them ever since they were released earlier this year, I'm still exploring new ways to use them in my crafting... experimenting is one of the joys in card making! I love going crazy in my studio and trying out new ways to use a medium... sometimes it is a complete flop and then there are those times when it turns out even better than you had hoped. :)



To see how I created this card, along with some tips and tricks on using the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons, be sure to check out the video below!


SUPPLIES


SaveSave

4 comments

  1. Love this!!!!! The colors are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card & great video! Thanks for sharing your techniques! (Peg)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! Great cards! Distress Crayons are something that I will have to ask Santa for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Thanks for the technique video!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top