Unicycle Bear Card by Taheerah

Hey everyone, happy Thursday! It's Taheerah here today to share a super-fun card that stretches those stamps!

I am still absolutely head over heels with the Big Top Birthday set. Seems like I break it out every chance I get! Today I wanted to look at what I could do with some selective inking to stretch my stamps.

Here's what I came up with:


Isn't that little juggling bear just awesome?! He's already very talented but I wanted to make his act more of a challenge by having him juggle whilst balancing on a unicycle! Believe it or not, I only used stamps from Big Top Birthday to do this!


I started by selectively inking the doughnut balloon from the clown image and stamping that to make the wheel. Then I inked up just one of the clown's feet to make the saddle and drew a line between the two to make my unicycle!


Once I'd completed the rest of my stamping I coloured my scene with Copics, then blended some Distress Ink over the panel to give it some shading. I wanted a little dimension to my card, so I used the Stitched Sunburst dies to add some detail to the panel, and die cut a burst from acetate and adhered it over the bear's paw!


A few sequins for the bear to juggle, a vellum banner sentiment, and some shimmer added to some of the images finishes up this fun, adorable card, and sets up juggling bear for the big time!


I hope you loved this card as much as I loved creating it! I hope I've given you some extra ideas for how to look at your supplies differently and to stretch them! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments

  1. What a great card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Turning that donut balloon into a unicycle! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!? Hahaha brilliant! Just simply brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top