Design Team Addition: Introducing Keeway Tsao!

Hello friends!

I am here today with an exciting announcement! Our design team is growing!

Please give a warm welcome to Keeway Tsao! I am such a fan of her work - constantly inspired by her creations and I know you will be too!

Hello there! My name is Keeway Tsao and I live in sunny California with my sweetheart. Crafting has been my passion and getaway into creativity. I have loved coloring for as long as I can remember, and always carry something to color wherever I go! I'm not really sure how to describe my style, but I can tell you that I craft how I feel! I love to let the products inspire me and just pour my heart into my work. Cardmaking is my happiness and I'm grateful to be able to share it with all of you.


Be sure to leave her a warm welcome!

7 comments

  1. Welcome Keeway!!!! Your card is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Keeway! Your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I see you everywhere now and your work is amazing. Love that card and I'm looking forward to using that box die soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Keeway! Love your card! I love how the bear looks like he is jumping out of a box. In fact, I thought the box was separate from the card, not on the card. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top