I Miss You Every Day

Hello there!

Mayuri here to share a card using the Friendly Florals and So Many Sentiments stamp sets ;-)

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled March 2018

I began by taking the largest floral cluster from the Friendly Florals set, flipping it over and stamping with the back of the stamp onto a piece of white cardstock with some yellow dye inks.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled March 2018

I cleaned up the stamp, flipped it back the right way round and stamped the outline image straight on top of the coloured areas. I then filled in some areas of the pattern that I'd made with gold paints and a black marker.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled March 2018

I added detail to some of the larger florals with small dots of paint and flicked some gold and black ink splats onto the cardstock panel. I heat set the panel and trimmed it down to slightly smaller than my white card base.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled March 2018

I foam mounted the panel to the card base and moved onto the sentiment, which comes from the So Many Sentiments set. I white heat embossed this onto a strip of black cardstock and foam mounted to the card front.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled March 2018

To finish, I added some gold sequins ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments

  1. Ah.. this is gorgeous!! I think i need that stamp....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea. I can't wait to try this. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Yellow flowers are my faves and this card is just so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I am going to give this a try, thank you for sharing your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I saw it on Instagram and had to come here to check out how to make it. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top