Happy Easter with Kay


Hi there! Kay here today and I have a fun card to share with you today made with some Spring products from Neat & Tangled!

I am just now getting into the Spring mood and wanted to do some Easter cards. I chose the cute Cottontail Cutie stamp and Coordinating dies and Hello Spring!



So what I did for my background was, I stamped the large text stamp from Hello Spring with different colors of pastel inks using the MISTI stamping tool. I then layered some green plain paper across the bottom. Then I took the Scalloped Dies and cut this out. I adhered this to my white card base with foam tape.



I then colored the cute images from Cottontail Cuties with Copic markers, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and adhered them with foam tape.


I stamped the Happy Easter sentient from Cottontail Cuties with black ink, cut it out with a banner dies from the Scalloped Dies set, and adhered that over the bottom of the panel with foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)



4 comments

Back to Top