Happy Happy Birthday

Hi there! It's Cheiron here with my monthly post. Today I have a fun birthday card featuring the Balloon Duo Stencils. For this card, I wanted to keep the colors simple with some fun and elegant pink and gold balloons and lots of sparkle.


I inked through the Balloon Duo Stencils with Tattered Rose and Antique Linen Distress Oxides, then I used a Tim Holtz Distress Blending Brush to create shading on the edges of the balloons with Warm Lipstick Distress Oxide and Delicata gold ink. Then I misted the entire panel with Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz and gave it a light splatter of Gold Shimmer Spritz using a paintbrush to create small drops. Once it was dry, I added a bunch of Light and Luminous Sequins.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the So Many Sentiments set with white embossing powder to complete the card.



SUPPLIES:

9 comments

  1. So pretty! I haven't used my stencil in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I just love the colors you used. I'm going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the shade you get with brush!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.itchyfeetcomic.com/2018/03/foreign-lyrics.html?showComment=1557203914130#c4995795920440093054

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top