xxx happy birthday xxx



Hello, it's Amy here with a birthday card:


My goal is to design more birthday cards over the next several weeks.  I never seem to have any on hand, my go-to card designs are hello'ish.

This one incorporates the new Hand Stitched stamp and coordinating Nice + Neat Dies!  The speech bubble is from the Out of the Box stamp set.  One of my all time favorite Nice + Neat die has to be the Box one.

stamps:  hand stitched, out of the box  nice  + neat dies:  hand stitched, box and graduated stripes coverplate

Lots of die-cutting so I'm linking up to the Little Tangles Challenge:


hand stitched
hand stitched

hand stitched nice and neat dies
hand stitched nice and neat dies


box die
box nice and neat die

graduated stripes
graduated stripes coverplate

out of the box
out of the box

Remember, if you come across a product that is out of stock, make sure you click on the E-mail me icon!


21 comments

  1. This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING that box, the 'stitches' and the flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is ADORABLE! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally darling, amy... not only do I love the box, I love the dotty kraft you've chosen for it, and the sweet little tuft of tissue!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - how cute is that box die!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love the box of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT use of all the products! Love everything about this card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this sweet card, Amy! Such a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is adorable!! Love the box and the tissue paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this card is super duper cute! Love the blooms in that little die cut box and can see so many possible used on cards for all occasions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooooo cool!! Love that is of flowers with the tissue paper!!! Love that adorable speech bubble!!! Such a beautiful card!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute and totally darling card made by Amy!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really sweet design Amy! Love the stitched theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is this! I don't have a die cutting machine so I can't do any of that but I have stamps galore so I can do that! I need to make more birthday cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! The tissue paper inside the little box and cute flowers - so sweet! Also love the graduated stripe background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic combination of dies! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute, and now I finally "get" how to use the graduated stripes die! I just adore the hand stitched stamp set, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing you beautiful card and playing along with the Little Tangles Diecutting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top