Koalified to be my Valentine


Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's Jodi here with you today, and I have a card to share with you using the DARLING new Koalifications and Koalifications Nice & Neat Dies! This koala has stolen my heart!

I cut him and five hearts from X-Press It Blending Card using the Koalifications Nice & Neat Dies, and then stamped them all using Koalifications. I stamped the sentiment, "KOALIFIED TO BE MY VALENTINE" inside the banner. Love that! I colored them all with Copic Markers and then added shimmer to the banner and the hearts using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.


The background was created using the previously released Punchinella Nice & Neat Die, which I ADORE. I sponged a panel of white card stock using Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink, and then sprayed water and when dry, spritzed on watered down white acrylic paint.

I trimmed the panel down and then added a the white card stock frame, cut using the Punchinella Nice & Neat Die, on top. I assembled my card, popping up the Koala and hearts onto the Punchinella panel, and then layered that onto striped paper paper! Viola, a Koala Valentine!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments

  1. So sweet. The Koala bear is darling and loving your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME koala valentine! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here to share a few story on how I save my marriage from going through a divorce, it all started when I find out that my husband was cheating on me and I already have two kids for him, so I don't want the marriage to be broken because if that happens it will be a big load on me taking care of the kids alone for that not to happen, I went searching for solution to make him love me again and stop cheating that is how I came across Dr Ekpen online on what he has done for a lot of people so I contacted him for help and he helped me to cast a love spell on him to love only me and stop cheating. You can contact him today if you are having the same challenges in your relationship on ekpentemple@gmail.com and you will be clad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top