4 easy card ideas with January Release + Arteza Markes



Hello Everyone, It's Bibi here. How are you doing? Despite being from Colombia - Soutamerica I'm living in the north of Scotland and Jesus is very cool here!  so I warm my days crafting and today I want to share 4 easy card ideas using products from the Neat and Tangled  January - 2018 release here.

I'm  sharing a video to show you the products in flesh and some tips about colouring with the new Arteza Real Brush Pens.  In the video, I'm also sharing some of my first thoughts about these markers and how easy could be to create fun and cute cards with Neat and Tangled.





And below more pictures of the cards in the video...






That's all for today! I hope you enjoy the projects , the video and the tips.

Many Hugs
Bibi

4 comments

Back to Top