Beavers Eh with Kay

Hi there!
I have a super fun card to share with you today featuring the  adorable set from the January Neat & Tangled Release called Beavers Eh. This set has the cutest images and sentiments!



I combined two of the cute  beaver images along with the trees from the Lumberjack Love set to create this little outdoorsy scene. I thought it would make a perfect Valentines card! I used Salty Ocean Distress ink for the sky then blended some Mermaid Lagoon along the bottom. I had intended for that to look like a lake behind the grassy hill, but it really doesn't much. Oh well... I used Mowed lawn Distress ink for the grassy hill.





All of the images I colored with Copic markers and cut out with the coordinating dies. The trees I tucked behind the hill and glued with liquid adhesive. The beavers I adhered with foam tape in front.






I stamped the sentient on some white card stock and cut it out like a banner. I then adhered that to the top portion of the card with foam tape.


I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)






6 comments

Back to Top