Winter Scene with Daria

Hello dear friends!

Daria here today.

I am sure many of you are in love with our new cover plate (from the latest release) - Warm Winter Scene Cover Plate. I am. I want to play with it over and over again :) Today, I want to share one more idea using it.


 This time, I used the negative part, coloured it with distress inks and foam mounted to the card base. I left a few houses and trees for more dimensional and interesting look.

 To add that something-something, I stamped the snowflakes from  Christmas Pageants Stamp Set below the panel. Like the look that invites the recepient to peek inside the houses :)



To finish it up, I took the sentiment from Christmas Pageants Stamp Set.


I hope you like this idea and will give a try. Be sure to tag us in social media, so we can see your projects.

Thanks sooooo much for stopping by,

xoxo

Neat&Tangled products used:
Warm Winter Scene Cover Plate
Christmas Pageants Stamp Set

3 comments

Back to Top