Crafting with Sheree


Hi all!  Are you enjoying all the Black Friday sales?  We've got some eye candy for you today while you take a little break from shopping.  Our guest designer this month, Sheree Forcier is back with her final post.  It's been such fun to see her use Neat & Tangled products for memory keeping, and today she's tackling a Traveler's Notebook layout. Take a look:

Hi everyone!

Today I have a traveler’s notebook spread to share with you as my last project as guest designer this month featuring the super cute Crafting Is My Jam stamp set. I started scrapping in this smaller format earlier this year and I’m really enjoying this new style! It’s fun to change it up a little and try something different to the traditional 12 x 12 layouts now and then.


The title for this spread says it all…crafting really is my jam! I started off by stamping my selected images onto some plain white cardstock and four different patterned papers, then cut everything out ready to use on my pages. Stamping onto patterned paper is a great way to add some colour to your stamped images if you’re like me and don’t have any copic markers or similar in your stash! After creating my background and adding my photo, I started adding the embellishments. I used foam tape behind the title to add dimension and adhered the little stamped sequins and confetti with some liquid glue.



For the sweet little glue bottle, I had stamped the image onto both the white cardstock and blue patterned paper so I was able to cut out the little blue label and cap to layer onto the white image to create this finished embellishment.



The scissors were also adhered with foam tape for added dimension in the top right corner and I added more stamped sequins and confetti to finish off the design.



I really love how this spread turned out!



You can view my process below if you’d like to see more detail on how I put it all together…


I love this fun technique of stamping onto patterned paper to add colour to images! I hope I’ve inspired you to try it out if you’ve never done it before.

Thank you so much for having me as guest designer on the blog this month! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed creating for Neat and Tangled and sharing my scrapbooking projects with you all.

Sheree

SUPPLIES | Neat & Tangled Crafting Is My Jam Stamp Set

2 comments

Back to Top