Joyful & Triumphant with Kay


Hello! We are just a few days away from Thanksgiving here in the states and the holiday feeling is definitely in the air around our house! I've been making lots of Christmas cards with all of the fun new holiday products out there and I have a cute one to share with you today using some of the new November Neat & Tangled release.




For this card, the little boy, who is the star of the show, is from The Christmas Pageant stamp set. The tree is from Lumberjack Love, the present is from Fa La Llama, and the snowflake is from Holiday Baking.  




For the background I did something fancy. I don't normally do fancy, glittery, blingy stuff, but for Christmas I sometimes go all out. I used some embossing paste and I mixed some Lindys Magicals Jingle Bells in with that and spread it through the Radiating Star Stencil. I have totally fallen in love with hat stencil! Before the texture paste was dry, I sprinkled it with fine glitter.



All of the images were colored with Copic markers and I added some stickies to each of them for some more glittery bling-ness! I took a piece of white card stock, cut a circle in it, stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Sentients stamp set, and mounted this over my stenciled background with foam tape.  All of the images were adhered with foam tape, and I added a few sequins from the Snowfall Sequin mix.

I hope you have enjoyed my card! Have a wonderful week!

Kay :)



6 comments

  1. That's an adorable little Christmas card ! You did very well with the glitters. In my opinion, Holidays need a little bit of glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart-warming card! I love how well everything works together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!! Beautiful colors and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top