You're an A+ Kind Of Teacher With Debby Hughes


Oh I do love some cute critters to colour! Today I have a bunch of them too from the new Schoolhouse set. You can never tell a teacher that they are appreciated often enough in my opinion.


When I get a stamp set such as this Schoolhouse one which is filled with cute options I usually start a card by stamping, Copic colouring and die cutting a bunch of the images from the set. It's fun then to play around with how you want them placed and a lot easier than stamping and masking the same scene.


I managed to pack a lot of images on to this card and so I kept the rest of the card design simple. On a white card base I lightly blended Lake Shores ink through the new Modern Triangles stencil to add a touch of colour to the backdrop. I then added all the critters with foam adhesive and grounded the scene by stamping the sentiment on a black banner and white heat embossing. Simple but oh so cute with these Schoolhouse critters!

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you next time!

4 comments

Back to Top