1st day of school and a party (with Elena)

Hi there!

I have 2 cards to show you today, both using our new set Schoolhouse.


The first card I created as a 1st day of school card for the kids. I paired images from Schoolhouse with a sentiment from Awesome.


I did some ink blending on a piece of white cardstock, flicked on some white ink and adhered it to my card base. A strip of kraft cardstock was stamped with the first part of the sentiment, and gives the images a place of stand, so they don't look like they're floating. 

The little mouse handing the fox his lunchbox is my favorite!


My next card uses the images for a birthday card. Only the bear is wearing a permanent backpack, but the other critters could be used for just about any kind of card. Here, the little mice are handing a cupcake and present (from the also new Puppy's Favorite Things) to the birthday fox. 

I hope you liked my cards for today, and thanks for stopping by!

♥.

3 comments

Back to Top