Peace Love & Joy with Lexa Levana

Happy Friday!  Our July guest, Lexa Levana, is back with her final post for the month.  We've so enjoyed having her.  Please be sure to leave her some love for all her hard work this month!

Hello everyone! Lexa here, today I'm going to share my one last card for Neat & Tangled. It's been an amazing month to guest designing for them. I've had this Little Angel stamp for a long time, but this is actually my first time to use it on a card. And now I remembered why I bought this one. LOL I mean look how adorable she is!


I create a background using Graduated Stripes Cover Plate Die which is effortlessly gorgeous for any card. I layered it on top of  blended card base. I blended some Distress Inks (Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey) to create a gradation and splats some water after that. A strip of vellum looks like a heavenly light from above, I adhered the little angel with some foam tapes to add dimension. 


I heat embossed the sentiment with some gold embossing powder and it glows prettily. I just can't get enough of embossing, the way it melts is just mesmerizing...don't you think so?


Thank you oh-so-much once again for inviting me to be this month guest designer. I really hope it won't be the last time. And thank you for all loves and support from all of you. I hope you like my card as much as I do...have a wonderful day!

4 comments

  1. Hi Lexa, I love all of your projects and this cute angel is no exception! What a great use of the stamp and the background die! I do hope you will be back as a designer. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top