Unicorn Card with Daria

Hello Dears,

Daria here. Thanks for joining us today.

For my today's card I couldn't resist playing with Magical Day Stamp Set from the latest release. It is just so adorable.


So, I colored the unicorn and leaves branches from Magical Day Stamp Set  with alcohol markers and die cut them with coordinating dies.


To create my background, I took light blue cardstock, texture paste and Scalloped Stencil.  And then, adhered it to my card base with a foam tape. I also used a little bit of gold glitter cardstock to place behind the leaves for some shine and interest.

Sentiment is from the same Magical Day Stamp Set, which I've simply stamped and fussy cut.


Hope you liked it and will find some time to create :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Daria.

Neat&Tangled products used: 
Magical Day Stamp Set
Magical Day Nice and Neat Dies 
Scalloped - Simply Stencil 

6 comments

Back to Top