Therese Calvird - Floral Heart Two Ways


Hey everyone!  We're wrapping up the week with our May guest designer Therese Calvird who is sharing her final projects for this month.  She's been providing amazing inspiration all month and today's post is no exception.  Here's Therese:

I am so happy to be back with you this Friday here at Neat & Tangled and today I am playing with one of the most beautiful wreath stamps ever, and it’s called Floral Heart.

I have two cards and a video to share with you, and I wanted the heart to be the focal point so I have kept them both quite clean and simple. My first Floral Heart is watercoloured and I have added a gold die cut Awesome sentiment over the top of the image.



The remainder of my sentiment was from My Favorite Nut and was selectively stamped just above the heart.



For my second card I decided to use some of the beautiful Neat & Tangled sequins to create a shaker. The Floral Heart was stamped directly onto some recycled cardstock and coloured with Copic markers. The sentiments on this design also came from the My Favorite Nut stamp set.



But the best thing is, the Floral Heart stamp has a co-ordinating die which is a very clever design because you can separate it and die cut just the inner or outer portion of the wreath, how wonderful! This was perfect for my clean & simple shaker window



Here is my video showing you how I created both cards.


I can’t believe how quickly this month has flown, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here as Guest Designer at Neat & Tangled and would love to send out a big thank you to both Danielle and Miriam for asking me, I’ve had a blast!

6 comments

  1. I love the awesone die.
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fantastic Therese, I always enjoy your videos and cards where ever I see them. This die is so beautiful, its on my must have list!
    Thanks for your contributions here this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Therese, what a fast and amazing creative month. Your worked absolute magic with N&T products :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Therese you did a great job on this great set.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top