Punchinella Hello!


Hello friends, Danielle here!

Yay for Thursday! The weekend is so close!  

I have a quick card for you today using some of my very favorite things: gold, Versafine Onyx black ink, vellum, and our new Punchinella die!
This card is great to mass produce, and you can use any combination of papers and inks to get different looks.  I layered my gold glitter paper, vellum, and a portion of a Punchinella die cut I made. For the sentiment, I used our Everyday Circles stamp set. So easy! Perfect for when you just want to send a quick hello :)

Also, this morning we added a restock of dies (Hoop Die, Box Die, Seeing Stars, and Hello There) and Lucy's Little Things Shaker Mixes, so be sure to head to the shop if you've been waiting for those! We also brought on 6 new colors of Lucy's mixes:
BRIGHT COPPER KETTLE
COSMOPOLITAN 
VINTAGE CHIC
WARM GOLDEN GLOW
ROBIN'S EGG
PEARL NECKLACE

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to swing by tomorrow for another post from our March guest designer,  Julia Stainton!

xo
Danielle

4 comments

Back to Top