My Favorite Card with Daria

Hi Dears!

Daria here and I have for you a clean and simple card using one of my all time favorites stamps from Neat and Tangled. That is My Favorite stamp. Actually, it was the first one I bought, when only started my cardmaking adventure; and I am still in love with it :)

I am a big fan of white cards, and I wanted the sentiment to play the major role - so I've put it on some tags (using Classic Tag 1 Die) and embellished my card with a few gold and lavender stripes to make it more interesting and shiny :) I've also used an embossing folder with stripes to add a little something-something to my card base, without making it busy.
Love the soft and fresh feel of the card, I hope you do too *wink-wink*

Thanks so much for joining us today, and hope see you soon :)
Daria.

4 comments

Back to Top