Get crafty with Francine – A different way to use the Hexastar die (video)

Hi everyone! Francine here with a new video tutorial! Here is my card:





Today, I wanted to show you how to use the Hexastar Cover Plate die in a different way! You can die-cut the plate from cardstock, use it as a stencil but also create new shapes as I did with the star. The sentiment is from the Sparkle and Shine stamp set. 

Watch the video below (or HERE) to find out how the card was created:





TIPS & TRICKS: with the inlaid technique, use dryer sheets to hold the pieces in place!






Here is the Hexastar Cover Plate die I used in the video: 




I hope you like what you’ve seen! Thanks so much for watching and happy crafting!

7 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE this idea! This cover up is already on my wish list and A 'm so glad I have a different use for it. As always, I love your card.
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a die cutter but this card is amazing! I love the colors and the whole card! It is a-ma-zing! LOL Great job, Francine! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top