Neat & Tangled March Release 2016 Inspiration with Sveta Fotinia



Hello!

Sveta here and I want to share with you my belated projects for Neat & Tangled newest March 2016 Release! 

For my first project I used Better Together stamp set and Better Together Nice & Neat dies. I colored these cuties with watercolor pencils and also used white gel pen for the accents.
To make a kind a fence I used Punchinella die. The Pearl sequins Mix was the perfect match for this card.


For the second card I also used  Punchinella die and a cute sad bear from the Better Together stamp set


I imagined that he is sad because his friend is far away and there is no one to play with.
For the accents I used blue twine and Ocean Breeze sequins mix.


 And for the last card I chose Scandinavian Prints stamp set. I really love scandinavian style and this set is so simple yet so elegant! 


I placed my sentiment on a gold  glitter tape and added sequins from Buttercream mix.


Thanks for visiting, hope you enjoyed the cards!

5 comments

  1. Sveta, your cards are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored the card with the children. It looks like you used crayons, which I love to color with. It is perfect for children. The teddy bear looks so sad like he misses his friend or friends. I can relate. I love these flowers! I love this stamp set. All of these cards are amazing! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top