woodsy valentines with Elena

Hi there!

Elena here, with a few woodsy valentine's day cards.


As soon as I got my copy of Lumberjack Love in the mail, I knew I wanted to pair it with our Heart of Gold die. I just love that die! I die-cut the whole thing out of white card twice, and used copic markers to color the base layers, with all of its pieces. I love the richness you get from coloring the white paper, as opposed to just cutting the layer from a colored cardstock.

The little lumberjack and his deer were stamped, colored and die-cut and placed on either side. I rubbed some light blue ink around the edges of the layer they sit on, to make them pop and to bring out the red of the heart even more.


My second card features the lumberjack and his adorable wingman (ha!) I did some masking to stamp the trees in layers behind the lumberjack, but the bear was stamped and fussy cut to sit on top of the scene. That way, I get a lot of dimension in the scene, but the only bulk comes from the little bear.

I hope you like my cards today! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

6 comments

  1. LOVE both of these.. such cute cards..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Elena, these are so cute. I love this set. Its just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SWEET!! So EXCITED to Ink this set up and to create with it!! Squeal!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top