Punchinella Birthday

Hi there! Laura here for my first post with Neat & Tangled...woot! I combined several different products to create a fun birthday card.Neat & Tangled-Punchinella
I used Punchinella for the background, Gifts for You for the balloons & sentiment. The "happy" die cut is from Happy Holidays.
Neat & Tangled-Punchinella
I love how the balloons look transparent over the Punchinella stamped background. I rock n' rolls the balloons to get a bit of darker inking on the bottom and blended ink on the word die cut in matching colors.
Neat & Tangled-PunchinellaThe ribbon tails were drawn with my Multiliner pen and the rest is history! Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments

  1. Laura, I am a huge fan of your work. Your card is lovely and showcases N&T stamps perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Nice products. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cards! I always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, as always, Laura! You and N&T are a perfect combination. So happy that we will see more of you, Laura!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so creative--love this, Laura! I was surprised when you left PTI & happy to see you've joined N&T!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work! You are so beautiful too! You are a great addition to Neat & Tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colors and the balloons too. The sequins add just the right touch. I am so glad I got sequins for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura, love your work as well as this birthday card. Congrats on being with Neat and Tangled. I like NT products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy to find good place to many here in the website, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top