2016 Design Team Reveal

There are some really wonderful and exciting things coming to you from Neat & Tangled this year, but first things first.  We need to introduce you to this year's team!  We're so glad that the majority of last year's team is returning this year:

Amandine



Amy



Emily



Francine (special monthly posts)



Mayuri



Miriam (DT Coordinator)



Nina-Marie



Sveta



Taheerah



To round out the team, please meet our newest recruits, some extremely talented ladies whose work is sure to impress and inspire you this year:

Daria



I'm a 30-plus-a-few girl, now living in Petrozavodsk that is in the North West of Russia. I have been traveling a lot - lived in Sochi, Saint-Petersburg, Finland, and even got my MA in Ottawa, Canada... But now I'm back to my roots, married to the kindest men and run a small shoe shop.. O, and we have a fatty cat, that we really love:)  

I started to make cards only in September/October 2014, not so long ago... That is another reason while I feel so blessed and honored to get this invitation and to create among the most talented ladies... I have always loved cards, but after seeing one of Kristina Werner's video on youtube and realizing that I can make them myself - I couldn't stop since. I am 100% card-maker with a tend to Clean&Simple style. And this year will definitely bring lots of fresh and trendy ideas and tons of inspiration :)  

Elena lives in Montreal, Canada, with her husband and 3 young kids. She started crafting for something to do when her babes were napping, and now that they are a bit older, they enjoy stamping and coloring along with her. Elena loves crafting party decorations, and has started illustrating stamp sets for Neat and Tangled.


Laura



Hi my name is Laura Bassen and I am a wife and mother of five busy kids living in central Illinois. I started my blog, Doublestick Heaven, back in 2008. My favorite thing to do is eat chocolate. If there's no chocolate then I'll take some french fries. If I can't have french fries then I like to watch movies at home with the family in sweatpants as long as there's popcorn:) I'm so very grateful for the opportunity to work with such a talented design team and look forward to showcasing their exciting new products.

Blog:  https://laurafadora.wordpress.com
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/laurafadora/
YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/user/laurafadora1

A pretty fantastic team don't you think?  Did you catch the bit about Elena illustrating stamps for Neat & Tangled?  Be excited, be very excited.  We are thrilled to have each and every one of these ladies with us for the coming year and we hope you are too!  Come back Monday for Laura's first post for Neat & Tangled!

23 comments

  1. AMAZING team!! Yay, ladies!! :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome team.. all of these ladies are amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all very talented ladies! Congratulations and looking forward to new designs and projects! :) Happy New Year, Danielle and team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot, Woot!!! Can't wait to see your new creations, ladies! Happy New Year and a BIG congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited! What a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic team, can't wait to see the projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome team - should be some GREAT creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing bunch of talented ladies!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats ladies and Neat and tangled, that's some talent here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited to see Daria, Laura and Elena joining the team.....absolutely love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a stunning line up of creative talent! :) Can't wait to see what's in store for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, ladies! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab work and new N&T goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so thrilled to be returning and working with such fabulous teamies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an outstanding team! And can't wait to see what adorable stamps Elena designs in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fantastic is this DT group. Cant wait to see the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super team! Looking forward to all the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top