January Guest Designer: Dana Fleckenstein

Hello everyone, it's Dana here with my third and sadly last guest post on the blog. I had the pleasure this time to work with one of the super cute release stamp sets - Lumberjack Love! My idea for this card was to utilize the Silhouette Cameo to create a circle with the silhouette of the girl from the stamp set included. Once I figured out how, I cut it from watercolor paper and stamped the girl right inside the cut out silhouette. After watercoloring the girl, I created a shaker window filled with the English Rose sequins mix. 


Thanks for having me on the blog this month! I hope you all enjoyed this just as much as I did :)

Dana



6 comments

  1. awwwwww...this is soooo sweet Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DUPER SWEET Card!! ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Design!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable shaker card.. totally love it

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top