July Guest Designer: Heather Campbell!

Hi friends! I am so excited to be here to announce our July guest designer, Heather Campbell. If you haven't visited her blog, Parker and Molly, before you must head over and check it out now!  Here's a little about Heather and a card she made using Sparkle and Shine that I absolutely love!
- - - - - - - - - - - 
Hello!  My name is Heather Campbell and I live just outside of Seattle with my husband Dave and our two children, Parker & Molly.  I'm also Manufacturing Engineer for one of the world's top aerospace manufacturing companies.  I absolutely love my job but I definitely need a creative outlet.  I've always been crafty and dabbled in scrapbook, both digital and physical. However, in 2011, I stumbled into card making/paper crafting when I decided I needed ahobby that I could do with limited amounts of time, require minimal space in the house, and not make much of a mess.  Yeah, obviously I had no idea what I was getting into but I am so glad I did!  

- - - - - - - - - - 

Heather will be joining us for the July Release fun that starts on Wednesday July 10! Be sure to stop July 10-12 to see 3 new sets being revealed! 

6 comments

  1. wow!! what an awesome card!!! and i can't wait to see more of heather's work on here! she's AMAZING!! and SOOOOOO excited for the new release!!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG fan of Heather's work....love her card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Heather's work! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayness for Heather!!! Super cute card, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Heather! Love your dazzling card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to Heather.. awesome card..

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top