Iron Craft!

Hi friends! Danielle here.

First, I wanted to say thank you all again for another fun release! I love reading all your comments, and now I am excited to see you put the new stamps to use :)

Now for some fun! A little while back Chaitali from Cuts, Crops and Creativity asked me if I'd like to do an Iron Craft match-up. Well, one of my favorite shows is Iron Chef so to combine that concept with crafting was a definite YES! The idea is we both us the same "ingredients" to create a card. For our challenge we used the Sparkle and Shine set, as well as some metallic sequins.



So fun!

So, here is what I made with the selected ingredients

wallsironcraft

Now be sure to head over to Chaitali's blog to see what she cooked up for you! Thank you so much, Chaitali, for inviting me to be a part of Iron Craft!

11 comments

  1. Popped over from Chaitali's blog, and wanted to tell you how much I liked your card and stamp set. Very clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Stitching + sequins and a shadow effect?! Can't get cooler than this!! Thanks for playing with me in Iron Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!! i am more SOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with this card!!!! LOVE the stitching, and the shadow and the wisps of blue!! wow!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This rocks....super love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! love the resist diamonds shining through the teal ink! gold and teal...gorgeous combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Danielle! I love the pop of color behind the image and love the CAS look!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the subtle blue in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Love this technique- will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top