Still Playing Favorites

Hi friends! Sorry I skipped my usual Wednesday post, but I've been having technical difficulties over here. Luckily I think everything is squared away so I'm getting back on track.

On Monday I was so happy to get to share this card for the new A Blog Named Hero Challenge Blog. If you haven't stopped by there yet be sure to. It's a challenge blog dedicated to Hero Arts, and this has been a week of celebrating it's start.  LOTS of great cards and inspiration over there!

For my card on Monday I had used some of my favorite Hero Arts stamps, and one of them happens to be this new flower set.  Sometimes I get on a kick when I really like a stamp/product and crank out several cards. So here is another one using the same set!


Hope you have a great weekend! See you Monday.

Supplies

2 comments

  1. This is so pretty! I love the clean and simple look, and those flowers are great! I am the same way about using a stamp a lot when I find one I really like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am in love with this card, STUNNING! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top