Friday Funday

Well it's Friday, we made it!  Too bad I'm sick :( I'm not sure if it's allergies or a cold, either way it's taking it's toll on me.  Today is going to be sunny and almost 80 degrees, crazy for March. I'm going to muster up all my energy to get outside and enjoy it.

Popping in quick to share a bright, fun card with you today in celebration of this gorgeous weather!

I white heat embossed the flowers and sentiment, the faux stitching I did with my white gel pen. I distress inked the edges of the flower just to make them pop a little.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Be sure to stop by on Monday for a VERY special post! ;o)

Supplies


9 comments

  1. Love! I think that might be one of my most favorite flowers from Lawn fawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo super gorgeous, Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, but you forgot to add the stamp you use for this card. I think you use Lawn fawn stamps for the flowers, but now sure which one you use for the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I updated the supply list! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful - I love the bright colors! I hope you feel better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Danielle! I hope you feel better soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! So bright and happy! I'm sorry you've been sick :( Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the bright and cheerful colours, beautiful, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top