Hello!

Hello there!

Mayuri here to share a card using the Doily Tag and Hello dies ;-)


This card didn't take too long to put together, especially as I knew I wanted to use up some of my inky panels. I die-cut the Doily Tag shape out of a bright, inky piece, popped out all of the negative bits and pieces and added some foam tape to the back, ready to adhere to my card base.


I noticed that my card base was looking a little bare, so I added some gold paint ink splats for a bit of interest and then foam mounted the Doily Tag to the front. I then die-cut the Hello sentiment several times out of white cardstock and stuck them on top of each other to create a thicker embellishment.


 I adhered the sentiment on top of the Doily Tag and added some gold sequins to finish.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

Back to Top