Glitter Inlay Birch Leaf with Cheiron


Hi there crafty friends! It's Cheiron here and today I've created a Clean and Simple Thanksgiving Card for you using the Birch Leaf stamp and dies and some glitter paper in fabulous fall colors.

To create my card, I cut an A2 card base out of brown card stock, then cut a panel that was slightly smaller. I stamped the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment and then cut a birch leaf out of the center of the panel.


I used the smaller birch leaf die and cut it 5 times in different colors of glitter cardstock then once again from the neutral cardstock. I covered the back of my neutral cardstock leaf with double sided tape then used a jewel picker to pick up different sections of the leaf in all the different colors of the glitter paper then inlaid them into the neutral leaf.

The best part about cutting out 5 different color leaves is that you can use the remaining pieces to make 4 more leaves to use on other cards!

I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Thanksgiving if you are celebrating this week :)

SUPPLIES:

15 comments

  1. Love this simple and elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes this definitely takes me back, i’ve been wondering about this subject for a while. Good Friday Messages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes this definitely takes me back, i’ve been wondering about this subject for a while. Best Mothers Day Message

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, May I copy your page picture and make use of that on my personal web log? Good Friday Prayer Message

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, May I copy your page picture and make use of that on my personal web log? Mother Day Message To Wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course internet dating is the trend these days, you can meet lots of people on the internet; Mothers Day Message For Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. India is known worldwide for its culture and civilization. Various types of festivals are celebrated every year in India. India is also called
    a festival countryhappy raksha bandhan sms

    ReplyDelete

  8. India is known worldwide for its culture and civilization. Various types of festivals are celebrated every year in India. India is also called
    a festival countryRaksha Bandhan msg for sister happy rakhi SMS for Younger Brother

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, your blog is full of comments and it is very active,   open the discord app on your phone

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very informationrmative story and lots of really honest and forthright comments made! This certainly got me thinking about this issue, thank all. tame a wolf

    ReplyDelete
  11. The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. dissertation writing services AE888

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top