Copic Marker Video Tutorial - Coloring a Snowman




Copic Marker Video Tutorial - Coloring a Snowman


Hello everyone, it's Mindy from My Creative Scoop and I'm back with another Copic Marker Video tutorial to share with you.

This month I'm using one of my favorite sets from Neat and Tangled, Santa's Wonderland. I've stamped my image on Copic Xpress it Blending Card using Black Memento Ink.

I cut out a circle using a circle die and used the negative part to sponged the circle onto my card base using my Stormy Sky and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink pads. Then I took the circle I cut out and trimmed a piece from the top and the bottom in a wavy pattern to create a snow effect. I popped up the 'snow' on some foam dots for some extra dimension.

Now for the coloring. Here's a list of Copic Markers I'm using in the video tutorial.
C0, C2, C4, B000, B00, B95, G82, G85, R35, R37, R39, N5, N1





I hope you found the video tutorial helpful. Please visit me over on my site, My Creative Scoop for more Copic Marker Tutorials, Videos and Online Classes. 

Until next month my friends!

♥ Mindy 

4 comments

  1. This was fantastic Mindy, I always enjoy your videos as they are so instructional. Most of the videos I watch are sped up so much that I find it hard to really learn anything from them. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Thanks for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mindy! I am so happy to have discovered your videos and blog!!! I am fairly new to Copics ❤️ and I know that I will learn so much from you. The snowmen are both awesome, thank you for sharing your talk with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top